Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday's Tonic


This is something I thought of doing and honestly hope that everyone at least takes a look at the links below. They're not necessarily there for you personally but you might be able to get an insight into what your neighbor is feeling and why. I'm no expert on this stuff but I know I've been hearing much of the same information for as long as I can remember. Lots has changed since I started doing this but I'm sure the associated pain is and will always be the same.




TAPS - Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors



MADD - Journey through Grief



When you pet dies



Full Circle of Care



How can the Teacher help with grief



Infant and Miscarriage loss assistance



Grief - When should it end?



I wish I could say enjoy but I can't so I'll just say good reading.

No comments: