Saturday, June 10, 2017

Men are from Mars, this woman is from Jupiter

Well, it has been several years since my last post and so many things have happened within my life that I feel it would probably be an inaccurate list if I tried to name them all.  For the most part, the largest change has been the fact that I have gotten remarried to a wonderful woman and have again found the love that I was craving.  Not only is she my best friend but she is also my best companion and we have quite a lot of similar likes, or, if you would, things in common.  I of course hope that we will get to share many years of happiness together.  We have been married a little over two years now but have been together for a total of seven years and have come to know each other extremely well and have come to the discovery that we have a deep love and respect for each other which could last forever (as much as forever will allow).

No comments: