Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Make it go away!

Did you ever have one of those days when you wished you could go back to sleep, wake up later, and start all over again with a clean slate? Well, it's been like this for the past four days for me. The things that I have had to see and hear the past few days would make the strongest stomach, the coldest heart, the most rationalizing person just want to vomit, scream in anger, and just curl up in a ball and cry. I can't nor do I really want to go into details but just imagine rape, child molestation, murder and suicide all in one sentence. Makes my skin crawl to know that this can happen; but it can, it did, it's not over yet. I hope he has to somehow pay for this.

3 comments:

paisley said...

and then there are those of us that sit in the safely and security of our own homes and create this stuff,, for "entertainment"...

why is that???

weird.. but the words protective coating come to mind....

Anonymous said...

we had a suicide when I was teaching, a brother of one of our students - the climate of the whole year changed, it was something I don't think we're supposed to forget or even recover -- hopefully someone will learn what pain it brings through this experience

Spicy said...

Oh Lord.
Never imagined that or thought of it...but I suppose a funeral director gets a bit of everything. That is damn right sad for everyone. I believe in Karma...surely, what goes around..comes around.
I hope there is justice for the victim and their family.
When a child dies...I think it affects everyone of us.
God help us all.