Thursday, September 13, 2007

My First Award!

I was the recipient of my first blog award today. Julian Bennett over at Hippocampus Hi-Jinx bestowed the following honor on me. When I first saw it I couldn't help but wonder why Julian thought I was bodacious - after all, the expression "bodacious bod" came to my mind. Now if it had said Bodacious Blob, I would have thought he may perhaps know me but...anyway...to satisfy my curiosity I went to Webster, my pal, and this is what he had to say about Bodacious. Now that I know the full meaning of the word (and i hope I've selected the right usage!) it makes more sense...Thank You Julian! My blog will proudly wear this badge!



4 comments:

MedStudentWife said...

Congratulations :D

paisley said...

congrat's cool tag!!!!

Agnes Mildew said...

Heartiest congrats, Deathsweep - you deserve plenty of these. I just hope that the third definition of 'bodacious' (sexy and voluptuous) isn't being directed to you in this? A voluptuous man...now there's a disturbing thought...

deathsweep said...

I agree Agnes but I know it wasn't!