Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bodacious Blogging award presentations

The results are in and I'd like to announce in no particular order who the recipients are! Julian Bennett honored me with his very own "Bodacious Blog" award and I now want to pass it on to some blogger buds who I feel deserve it.

She has several blogs...each better than the next

That stately English lass from the land of sauce

Deep thinking and not as Angry as she looks

Tells it like it is...makes ME think

My first blog pal who let me know I was more interesting than a lamp

.
Thanks for being who you are, each and every one of you!
Please feel free to pick it up in my sidebar!

6 comments:

paisley said...

thanks DS,, i really do appreciate this coming from you... i have my awards on my about page.. and i shall put this there in all of its glory,, and remember it was you that gave it to me... thank you so much!!!!!
as i really don't participate in the passing on of the meme's i was wondering if now would be a good time to ask you to interview me,, that way the links are reciprocal.. and i want to do it sometime anyway... let me know...

deathsweep said...

Paisley, you're certainly welcome and don't worry about the link but I'd be more than happy to interview you, actually I'm a bit humbled that you asked. Let me put some questions together and I'll be back to you.

MedStudentWife said...

wow - thank you DS - I am very honoured :D and I certainly did not expect this. Again thank you :D

Wow - those lamp days seem like a long time ago. I'm so happy that the lamp showed itself to be a true beacon (which I just knew it would)

Agnes Mildew said...

Thank you very, very much DS. I am most honoured! I came by this morning to not only catch up on your posts, but to also award you, too, so I was very surprised to receive the Bodacious Blog award!

As you don't feel the Rockin' Girl blogger is quite appropriate, please visit here and pick the award you feel you would most like!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Congratulations, DS!

You've done something I've never been able to do - leave MSW speechless!

jOolian said...

DS :: Thanx fer the bodaLicious topShelf Shout back!!! And kewwwl to all yer recipients...!!..
I'm so digg'n some of yer new detailings on yer Blog... yoo juz keep on rawwwk'Harder my man, Bravo! ~julian